Venue: Palmerston North Boys’ High School
Time: 9am – 4pm
Cost: $30 for two days.
This year we are offering two sports for selection. Participants can only be involved in one sport for both days.
• Open for boys attending Intermediate School in Year 7 – 8 (Age 9-12).
• Open for boys and girls between the age of 7-18.
The PNBHS Holiday Sports Programme will provide:
• 2 days coaching from 9 am till 4 pm, a total of 14 hours coaching.
• Specialist sessions in your chosen sport of rugby and or basketball.
• A well structured and enjoyable programme.
• Quality facilities, and equipment provided
• Distribution: Catch and Pass
• Ball carry, Tackle and Breakdown Technique
• Running – The Principles of Speed and Agility
• Modified Games and Team Work Scenarios.
• Adapted games and warm ups
• Position Specific and Unit coaching.
• Dribbling and Shooting.
• Mini Tournament
Both codes will have ¨Fun activities¨ including swim time and or Gym time.
(Note: Parental permission will be required for pool sssions).
PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING:
• Rugby Boots & Shoes (Trainers) – Rugby.
• Shoes (Trainers) – Basketball.
• Packed lunch – LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED.
• Appropriate sporting clothing (t-shirt, shorts, socks and wet weather kit if needed i.e. rain jacket warm jumper).
• Water bottle (named).
• Togs and towel (Both days).
Please note: If the weather is bad during the week of the programme, PNBHS staff will be looking to move either Basketball or Rugby to an alternative venue. This will be communicated out with all parents and caregivers closer to the dates.
Due to the popularity and the limited number of placements. Full payment of $30 and a completed registration form MUST be completed or you will not be guaranteed a placement, first in first serve.
Payment can be made either by Cash/EFTPOS at the PNBHS Finance Office or by Online Banking using the details below.
Online Banking Details:
Bank Account Name: Palmerston North Boys’ High School
Bank Name: WestpacTrust
Bank Account Number: 03 0726 0476403 00
Please reference the payment with ‘Holiday’ and Full Name (HolidayJohnSmith) as the reference.
Any questions can be directed to Mr Muz Sujau at