Venue: Palmerston North Boys’ High School
The camp is open for Year 7 and Year 8 (Intermediate) boys
• 3 Days coaching from 9am-4pm, total of 21 hours coaching
• Specialist sessions in all the skills of rugby union
• Water and fruit provided during rest breaks (Players bring their own lunch)
• Structured and enjoyable programme
• Quality facilities, and all equipment provided
Rugby content includes:
• Distribution: Catch and Pass
• Ball carry, Tackle and Breakdown Technique
• Running – The Principles of Speed and Agility
• Position Specific and Unit coaching.
• Team Building – ¨Fun activities¨
With the added value content: Swim time…..Gym time (Note: Parental permission will be required for pool sessions)
PLAYERS NEED TO BRING:
• Boots (football/rugby) and Shoes (Trainers)
• Packed lunch – LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED
• Appropriate rugby kit (shirt, shorts, socks and wet weather kit if needed i.e. rain jacket warm jumper)
• Water bottle (named)
• Togs and towel
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE RUGBY EXPERIENCE FOR ANY CHILD TO ENHANCE THEIR BASIC RUGBY SKILLS WHILE BEING IN A POSITIVE, FUN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Due to the limited number of places on offer and the popularity of this PNBHS Rugby Camp, places will be confirmed on a first in first served basis. Payment MUST be made by Monday 2 July 2018 otherwise your place will be offered to other applicants. Payment can be made either by Cash/EFTPOS at the PNBHS Finance Office or by Online Banking using the details below.
Online Banking Details:
Bank Account Name: Palmerston North Boys’ High School
Bank Name: WestpacTrust
Bank Account Number: 03 0726 0476403 00
Please reference the payment with Rugby Camp and Full Name (Rugby Camp John Smith) as the reference.
Any questions can be directed to Mr Jacob Meehan at firstname.lastname@example.org