Monday: 11:00am – 2:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday: 8:15am – 9:30am and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Friday: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
HOURS DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS:
The shop is closed during school holidays and will reopen on the Friday
prior to a new term commencing, from 9am – 12pm.
UNIFORM SHOP LOCATION
This shop is situated at the rear of the Old Gym on Featherston Street.
UNIFORM SHOP CONTACT INFORMATION:
(06) 354-5176 Ext 772
UNIFORM SHOP APPOINTMENTS 2018/2019
All students new to PNBHS require a 30 minute appointment to purchase their School Uniform.
To book your online uniform appointment, either log in to www.pnbhs.gettimely.com/book or www.pnbhs.school.nz (click on the “Book Now” button under the Uniform Shop tab), and follow the instructions below:
1. Choose an available 30 minute appointment that suits you, by simply clicking on a suitable time and date.
2. Enter your full name, your mobile phone number, your email address and the student’s full name.
3. Please click to agree to the 24 hour cancellation policy.
4. Ensure the details you have entered are correct and confirm by selecting the green button.
5. Your appointment has now been made and you will receive a confirmation email once you have clicked the finish tab.
6. Your appointment can be changed or cancelled by using the “View or change my appointment” tab in your booking confirmation email.
PLEASE NOTE: The booking website will open at 9am on Monday 1 October 2018. Bookings will be available on first come, first serve basis, so please ensure you book your appointment as soon as you are able. If no appointment is required, please advise the Uniform Shop by email and include the Student’s name. If you do not have internet access, please phone the School’s Uniform Shop to make your booking.
Appointments are available at the following times:
Thursday 1 November – Friday 30 November 2018 3.30 pm – 6.00 pm
Tuesday 8 January – Friday 18 January 2019 10.00 am – 2.00 pm and 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
– As a guideline, the approximate cost of a uniform is $350 – $500 for a Day Student and $950 – $1,200 for a College House Student.
– Payment must be made at the time of the appointment with cash, cheque, Eftpos, MasterCard or Visa. We are not able to charge to school accounts.
– When fitting the students, staff will make allowance for two years growth.
– We have limited second-hand uniforms available.
– The Uniform Shop is located on Featherston Street in the Old Gym Building just inside the gate by the Speirs Centre.
– A representative from The Athlete’s Foot will be available on site from Tuesday 8 – Friday 18 January and Tuesday 22 – Friday 25 January 2019 from 9am – 4pm , to help with any footwear queries and sales. Please note: PNBHS uniforms will also be available for purchase during this timeframe.