If you are interested in enrolling at Palmerston North Boys’ High School please select one of the options below:
International Enrolment Form
Click on the link to complete our International Enrolment Form online.
View Our Prospectus
Click on the link to view our School Prospectus.
2022 International Prospectus
Request Your Information Pack
Click on the link to request your information pack.
Once we have received your application:
- On receipt of the online application the Director – International will assess the suitability of the student to our programme.
- The student may be required to complete an online interview
- The student will be informed by the Director – International whether their application has been successful. Successful students will be offered a place at Palmerston North Boys’ High School.
- All additional fees must be paid to Palmerston North Boys’ High School. Fees include all tuition fees, homestay fees, other fees, and insurance. If private insurance is arranged the school must receive a copy of the insurance agreement.
- The student is to obtain a visa. Palmerston North Boys’ High School will provide:
a. an Offer of Place letter from Palmerston North Boys’ High School and
b. a receipt for school fees.
NOTE – This is an essential part of the visa application process.
- An orientation programme for enrolling students will be provided which includes information to assist with familiarisation with the school and details of the course structure.
Mr Lance Retemeyer is the Director – International and will be your main point of contact throughout the application process.