Current Situation in New Zealand
New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 2 – Reduce as a 12:00pm Wednesday 12 August 2020
Information about confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in New Zealand can be found on the NZ Ministry of Health current cases page.
There are currently restrictions on who can enter New Zealand. Travellers who have arrived in New Zealand within the last 14 days are being asked to self-isolate. See Self-isolation to find out more.
If you have develop a fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath, call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
How to protect yourself and others
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
• Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often.
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
• Stay home if you feel unwell and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
Call Healthline 24/7 on 0800 358 5453 if you need to speak to someone.
Visit health.govt.nz/covid-19 for more information